“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold particles exist everywhere, so beware of companies that claim to be able to remove all mold. SERVPRO of Stamford technicians are IICRC certified in mold removal, and know how to identify the issue and remediate it so that it will not grow back. With over 30 years helping people with mold, we know what techniques and technologies to use in any given situation. Other companies may use harmful chemicals with harsh odors to get the job done. SERVPRO of Stamford uses a full range of environmentally safe green products that are absolutely harmless to you and your family. Our mold solutions, coupled with our team’s expertise, make sure that the issue only needs to be dealt with once.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (203) 324-1642
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (203) 324-1642
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Stamford is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2110 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: